Do you enjoy the look and feel of having carpet under your feet at home? There are many different types of styles of carpets to choose from, which is why it’s a good idea to consult with a professional carpet installation team to learn more about your options.
Traditionally, carpet is laid in large pieces across the room, giving you a seamless appearance that blends well. But carpet tiles are gaining in popularity for both residential and commercial installations. Are carpet tiles right for you? Keep reading to look at the benefits you might enjoy from this flooring product.
Benefits of Carpet Tiles
Here are a few things you need to know about carpet tiles and some of the benefits you can expect from this installation.
- Cost Effective: These flooring products are affordable, helping to protect your budget so you can save money for other home renovation projects.
- Simple Installation: The design of carpet tiles makes them easy to install. As a result, you might be able to decrease your installation and labor costs. Plus, installing your new flooring is fast and easy, saving you time overall. Most carpet tiles are designed to peel and stick.
- Repairs and Replacement: If part of the floor is stained or damaged, there is no need to rip out the entire floor. Instead, carpet tiles allow you to remove and replace only the damaged pieces. With these replacement and repair strategies, you can keep your flooring looking great for longer.
- Styles and Options: Carpet tiles come in a variety of different colors and styles. So, you can find products that match your home and interior design features.
- Durability: It’s normal for floors to be affected by wear and tear over the years. The good news is that carpet tiles are made to be durable. They hold up great under normal daily use in the home. In addition, many of these products are stain-resistant, giving you a durable option that will look good for years.
- Water Resistant: In the unfortunate situation of water or a flood affecting the flooring, rest assured, knowing that a little bit of water won’t ruin carpet tiles. Simply blot up the moisture with a towel. Then, this type of carpet dries faster compared to traditional carpets.
Call the Carpet Installation Experts
When you need help with carpet selection and installation, then our team is always just a phone call away. Reach out for more information. Contact On the Level Flooring to schedule a complimentary consultation: (951) 764-7726.